Harry Potter Exhibition

I like the Harry Potter Series. Like, a lot. And since the Harry Potter Exhibition is currently in Cologne, Germany, I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit it.

I went to the exhibition on a Sunday morning, together with my family. After a short introduction ft. Umbridge, the sorting began and we were able to stroll around. The atmosphere was great and it was so cool to see some of the costumes and items in real life. Wether you were sitting in Hagrids chair, playing Quidditch or planting Mandrakes you felt like you were just beamed to Hogwarts and its surroundings.










2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you please film/do a bookshelf tour? i'd love to see all of your books :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, maybe in the summer when I get my new shelves, my books are currently stacked everywhere without a system :-)

      Delete

 

currently reading

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling